Pine Street Animal Hospital has partnered with Palmetto Veterinary Specialist to offer more advanced surgery options for our client dogs and cats. If your pet is in need of complex surgery, you can now receive full care – from pre-op consultation to anesthesia to surgery and recovery – in our Spartanburg office.
Thanks to our partnership with Dr. Morrison from Palmetto Veterinary Specialist, Pine Street Animal Hospital can now offer a variety of canine and feline advanced surgeries. Our in-house surgery options include:
• Cruciate Surgery: The most common orthopedic surgery performed in dogs, this process repairs a torn cranial cruciate ligament (CCL) in a dog’s knee (similar to a human ACL).
• Broad Range of Soft Tissue Surgery: Beyond more basic soft tissue surgeries, we can also perform more complex tumor removals, wound repair and exploratory surgeries.
• Patella Luxation - Canine Knee Surgery
• TPLO - Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy: This is an effective variation on cruciate (CCL) surgery for long-term canine knee repair.
• Orthopedic Surgery and Fracture Repair: Our visiting surgeon can perform basic or complex bone, joint and ligament repair for dogs and cats. So if your dog or cat is in need of surgery, you do not have to leave your trusted Spartanburg veterinarian. We can perform every step of the surgery and ensure your dog or cat receives the best care possible.
If you’d like to discuss surgery options for an injured pet, please make an appointment today with our veterinarian.
At Pine Street Animal Hospital, your pet's health is our top priority.