Office Policies - November Update
Written by Dr. Glenn Adcock
Thank you to our patients for being flexible and understanding with our new office policies, which we spelled out in this earlier Office Procedures blog.
As of November 2020, we’ve tweaked some of these policies in line with the current health concerns and updated business guidelines around the Covid-19 epidemic.
New Office Policies, Updated November 2020
- Call office when you arrive for your appointment.
- The nurse will call and let you know when you can bring your pet into the exam room.
- You can choose to wait in the exam room or in your car.
- Your pet’s exam will be conducted in the back treatment area (owner waits in exam room or car).
- The veterinarian will speak with you after the exam (maintaining a social distance).
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we strive to provide superior service while protecting our doctors, staff and clients.